Assignment Help on Quality Management
The report is been made and structured on the business plan of the SWIC Club in Sydney. The following report is the assessment of steps taken by the management team to improve and sustain the quality of the club. At the end of the report, the conclusion and the recommendations will be drawn and highlight on the basis of the analysis of the Quality maintenance plan.
Ques 1: Quality Journey
The SWIC club is a four storied building which is a luxurious property in Sydney, Australia. The club is known for the exceptionally good personal service at the affordable prices. However due to the recession the service bookings and the events have decreased immensely. Therefore to overcome the effect of the recession and also the competition, club’s marketing department has come up with the Quality maintenance plan.
This report is made to analyse the Quality maintenance plan of the club and also the successfulness of the plan. The analysis is made on Business product, kind of Industry the Club is facing and its strength and weaknesses. Also the review of the project is also made keeping in mind the implementation and the post completion of the project.
Quality Journey :
The club is located in the most centrally located places of Sydney.. The SWIC Club is situated in posh areas of Sydney and is a part of “Exclusive Business Club chain”. It holds a luxury brand and is considered one of the best clubs in Sydney. They are eminent for their personal services and the excellent business services to their clients. It needs to maintain and sustain its quality to prosper in the long run :
a)Economic Imperatives: The club has to keep a suitable and affordable fee for its consumers. The kind of market that club faces is oligopolistic and in such a case the price decisions of the other clubs will affect the price decision of the club as well. Club has to be very active on marketing and advertising about its improved quality and services. There are many ways to do it. Such actions will be discussed in the later sections.
- b) Social Imperatives: In this case the club has to take steps where it staffs only those people who can handle different types of club members and guests efficiently. Club has to be really careful about its staffing policies as the club members expect a very elite standard of quality maintenance.
- c) Environmental Imperatives : Here the club takes all the steps to improve the hygienic and environmental quality of the area and place around. The club has to keep efficient house keeping staff that helps them to achieve this objective
Ques 2. Strategic Targets and their achievements :
- The communication of brand values to the customers and the corporate through print media.
- High quality of the branding
- Marketing strategy focuses on the guest’s attention on the high quality service.
- Direct marketing is used to give information on the product and services of the club.
- Primary focus is on marketing about quality through mass communication that is print media and internet.
- Listing of Club’s name on all the major recreational sites.
- Direct involvement of the quality head in making and leading the quality plan.
- Corporate database engagement with regards to regular mailers and touch points.
- Very clear vision of Quality positioning of club.
How to Achieve these Targets?
- Enrolling in expedia.com and club.com to yield additional spotlight to the Club.
- Enrollment to pay per click will increase the online visibility.
- Overall positioning of club as luxurious but affordable.
- Is expected to show positive results.
- Dual level of relationship with the occupant as well as the booker.
- Only suppliers with high experience in the particular field should be hired as the job is very critical to the success of marketing plan
- Budgetary Allocation should be strictly followed. Club cannot ignore the budgetary allocations at this stage.
- Best Bid should be chosen. Final bid should be cost effective and quality effective as well.
- Managers cannot finalize the bid just on the basis of cost effectiveness ignoring the quality delivered by suppliers.
How We Can Help:
We provide high quality University Assignment Help at reasonable price because we understand your financial constraints. You can avail Best Assignment Service without spending too much money. Our clients always come back to us with more Academic Help because we earn their trust by providing the Best Professional Assignment Help in Australia. Our Case Study Help is not limited for Australian students but international students can also avail it.
The above assignment is not complete, if you are looking for complete assignment, similar assignment or a new one you can contact us by filling up the quote form