Welcome to www.assignmentstudio.net.
This page states that the Terms of Service (the “Terms” or the “TOS”) under which this Web Site www.assignmentstudio.net is available for use.
Please read this page carefully.
By accessing and using this Web Site you accept and agree to be bound, without limitation or qualification, by these Terms and any other terms and conditions that may apply. Assignment Studio may, at its sole discretion, modify or revise these Terms at any time by updating this posting. You are bound by any such modification or revision and should therefore visit this page periodically to review the Terms.
By using the Web Site after we have made any modification or revision, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not accept any of the Terms stated here, do not use the Web Site. The Web Site retains the right to deny access to anyone at its complete discretion for any reason, including but not limited to violation of these Terms. The Terms constitute the entire legal agreement between you and the Web Site. Please understand that by purchasing any service from Assignment Studio you are authorizing assignmentstudio.net to send the described research paper using electronic mail to the email address you will provide and charging you according to the price as it will be mutually agreed. Moreover, you agree that any service provided to you represents an original work created by Assignment Studio. We will not– under any circumstances — tolerate any form of whole or partial plagiarism, in case if there is any plagiarism found, the document will be revised accordingly. All services are guaranteed to reasonably match their catalog descriptions and are sold “as is” without any option for refund or credit.
Mostly papers are sent in a matter of hours if not minutes depending on how fast we receive your payment. Customized papers are delivered according to your deadline request and once we approve of it. All papers will be formatted according to the provided requirements.
One page is equal to approximately 225 words. Revision requests must be made within 48 hours of receiving the document and such requests are only honored in cases where the instructions were not clear enough. Proof must be submitted to show that the instructions were not reasonably followed.
You understand and agree that Assignment Studio is not responsible for the untimely delivery of materials due to e-mail or server related errors. Assignment Studio will not issue any refunds due to untimely delivery of materials due e-mail or server related errors.
You may request to cancel an order so long as the order has not been assigned to a writer. Should an order be canceled upon request prior to it being assigned to a writer, a $15.00 USD or $20AUD transaction fee will be deducted from the original payment amount.
1. Web Site Usage In consideration of your use of the Web Site, you represent that you are:
1) Of legal age to form a binding contract
2) Are not a person prohibited from receiving services under the laws.
You agree that any registration information you give to the Assignment Studio will always be correct and current. The contents of this Web Site, such as text, graphics, images, audio, video and all other material (“Material”), are protected by copyright.
Unauthorized use of the Material may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. You must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original Material on any copy you make of the Material. You may not sell or modify the Material or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the Material in any way for any commercial purpose. The use of the Material on any other Web Site, or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited, without the express written permission of the Assignment Studio.
The trademarks, logos, and service marks (the “Marks”) displayed on the Web Site are owned by Assignment Studio. You agree that you are solely responsible for any breach of your legal and contractual obligations under the Terms and solely responsible for the consequences of any such breach, including any loss or damage, whichAssignment Studio, its agents, or third parties may suffer. You further agree that Assignment Studio has no responsibility to you or to any third party for your breach.
We reserve the right to make periodic changes to the Web Site, and these changes may be made at any time without notice. Most of the Material on the Web Site is provided and maintained by third parties. You expressly agree that Assignment Studio is not liable or responsible for any defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of other subscribers or third parties. Assignment Studio does not warrant that the Web Site will operate error-free or that the Web Site or its server is free of computer viruses or other harmful goods. The Web Site and its Material are provided on an as-is and as-available basis without warranty express or implied.
No information, whether oral or written, provided by Assignment Studio or through the Web Site shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the Terms.
3. Disclaimer –
In no event shall assignment studio, its suppliers, or any third parties mentioned at this site be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption) resulting from the use or inability to use the web site and the material, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not assignment studio is advised of the possibility of such damages.
4. Limitation of Liability – Your use of the Web Site is at your own risk. If you are dissatisfied with any of the Materials or other contents of the Web Site or with these Terms and Conditions, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue use of the Web Site. Under no circumstances shall Assignment Studioor its agents be liable to any user on account of that user’s use of the Web Site. Such limitation of liability shall apply to prevent recovery of any and all damages, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidentaland consequential.
6. Indemnity – You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Assignment Studio, its officers, directors, employees, and agents, from and against any claims, actions, or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from your use of the Material or your breach of the terms of the Terms, or your violation of any rights of another.
7. Content – You agree that by using the Web Site, you may be exposed to content that you may find offensive, indecent, or objectionable. You use the Web Site at your own risk. You further agree that Assignment Studio is not responsible for any Material you transmit or display while using the Web Site.
9. Minors – This Web Site contain material that may not be appropriate for minors. If there is concern by parents that children may visit this site, Assignment Studio recommends using a parental control software package. While no parental software package replaces careful supervision of Internet use by children, these tools can be a useful addition to your suite of Internet applications.